Please also check out my other blog:

Also check my other blog:
http://mydestinationknown.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lunch at The Buried Bones Cafe




A while back, Sophie created a make-believe cafe in her room. She called it The Buried Bones Cafe. (I think this idea came from a place on the Webkinz site.) Today, as she was cleaning her room, Reese helped her rearrange a little and they hosted lunch.








Sophie has menus, table numbers etc. They took orders, prepared real food, and Drew even gave a little dance show after the meal.




I had a wonderful italian-style salad with kalamata olives and one of the best tuna sandwiches ever. For dessert, we had rocky road ice cream.
I informed them that since lunch was so good, I'd like them to prepare dinner tonight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment